REMINDER: Media accreditation deadline for Road to Brazil is approaching…
REMINDER: Media accreditation deadline for Road to Brazil is approaching
May 20, 2014
The media accreditation deadline for journalists planning to cover any of the Road to Brazil matches is less than a month away. Games will take place across the United States from Thursday, May 29 through Saturday, June 7, as various countries make final preparations just days prior to the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
The deadline to submit a credential application is Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 6:00 p.m. ET. No credential applications will be accepted after the deadline.
The application form is available online by clicking on the following link:
|Thurs., May 29||Honduras vs. Turkey||RFK Stadium||Washington D.C.||8:00 p.m.||Click here|
|Fri., May 30||Bosnia & Herzegovina vs. Ivory Coast||Edward Jones Dome||St. Louis, MO||8:30 p.m.||Click here|
|Sun., June 1||Honduras vs. Israel||BBVA Compass Stadium||Houston, Texas||9:00 p.m.||Click here|
|Tues., June 3||Greece vs. Nigeria||PPL Park||Chester, Pa||7:00 p.m.||Click here|
|Wed., June 4||Ivory Coast vs. El Salvador||Toyota Stadium||Frisco, Texas||9:00 p.m.||Click here|
|Fri., June 6||Greece vs. Bolivia||Red Bull Arena||Harrison, N.J.||8:00 p.m.||Click here|
|Sat., June 7||Spain vs. El Salvador and D.C. United vs. Columbus Crew*||FedEx Field||Landover, Md.||4:00 p.m.||Click here|
* MLS regular season match
For more information about the Road to Brazil series of matches, please visit www.RoadToBrazil.us
Please note the following when applying for credentials:
- No credential applications will be accepted after the deadline.
- Credentials per organization will be limited.
- Field access is available for photographers and videographers only. No non-rights radio stations or TV talent will receive field access.
- All other approved media will have access to the press box and post-match media work areas, such as the news conference and mixed zone.
- Photo agencies must be working on assignment from a specific news outlet, and must provide written proof of assignment.
- Media who are approved for credentials should not wear apparel supporting any of the competing countries or clubs.
For further media credential information, please contact Road to Brazil media accreditation officer, Paola García, [email protected].